Project Management Certifications
Short Link: http://wp.me/P2pH8m-4y
Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. A project is a temporary endeavor with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with business as usual (or operations), which are repetitive, permanent, or semi-permanent functional activities to produce products or services. In practice, the management of these two systems is often quite different, and as such requires the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies.
The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the preconceived constraints. The primary constraints are scope, time, quality and budget. The secondary —and more ambitious— challenge is to optimize the allocation of necessary inputs and integrate them to meet pre-defined objectives.
Below you can see a list of Project Management Certification I have achieved so far:
Alpha Consultoria is a PMI Consultant Registry
- Alpha Consultoria – Administering your Projects effectively with MS Project
- Alpha Consultoria – Advanced Tools for Project Management
- Alpha Consultoria – Leadership & Negotiation Skills for Project Managers
- Alpha Consultoria – Risk Management Workshop
- Alpha Consultoria – Administración de Programas y Grandes Proyectos